Bobrisky has offered to give N1million to the family of late Jimoh Isiaq who lost his life during #endsars protest.
- One dead as huge snowstorm causes 130-car pile-up in Japan
- Four soldiers killed while pursuing jihadists in Niger
- Etinosa Idemudia shows off her newborn daughter (Video)
- Jack Wilshere joins Bournemouth on free transfer
- “My son contracted COVID19 last term” – Comedian, Owen Gee reveals as he kicks against reopening of schools
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye has offered to give N1million to family of late Jimoh Isiaq who lost his life during #endsars protest.
Bobrisky wrote:“It’s sad we lost Jimoh isiaq during end sars protests…. but he is gone there is nothing we can do to bring him back. If I have his family account no, or mobile no trust me I will silently send his family 1million without posting it here.
But I don’t have any mean to send d money across to them. 1million can’t bring back his life but d truth is his family can’t loose their son and still remain broke ! Never !!!!! We love u Jimoh isiaq”.