Bobrisky has offered to give N1million to the family of late Jimoh Isiaq who lost his life during #endsars protest.
- Hoodlums invade Police station, Customs base, cart away property in Iseyin
- Kukah, Falana, Agbakoba, Jega, Chris Kwaja 36 Others Suggest Solution To EndSARS Crisis
- Man narrates how wife eloped with a witch doctor in Ibadan
- COVID-19: Federal Government Deny Discovered Palliatives In Lagos’ Warehouse
- Checkout Stunning Photos From Dakore Egbusons’s Birthday Party
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye has offered to give N1million to family of late Jimoh Isiaq who lost his life during #endsars protest.
Bobrisky wrote:“It’s sad we lost Jimoh isiaq during end sars protests…. but he is gone there is nothing we can do to bring him back. If I have his family account no, or mobile no trust me I will silently send his family 1million without posting it here.
But I don’t have any mean to send d money across to them. 1million can’t bring back his life but d truth is his family can’t loose their son and still remain broke ! Never !!!!! We love u Jimoh isiaq”.