Brymo has said he has been silent amidst #EndSAS protest because most people don’t truly care.
Nigerian singer, Olawale Olofooro alias Brymo has said he has been silent amidst #EndSAS protest because most people don’t truly care.
He made this submission on his official Twitter page today, October 22.
His reply came after he tweeted and a follower asked him to remain silent forever for staying silent amid killings and unrest in the country.
- LASPOTECH gets new Rector as Sanwo-Olu appoints Olaleye
- Seyi Makinde Presents 266.6 Billion Naira budget for 2021 Fiscal year to State Assembly
- 9,000 ad hoc Staff begins training, in preparation for Lagos bye-elections – INEC
- Adamawa state Governor Presents N140bn 2021 Budget to State Assembly
- Four Armed Robbers killed in Delta by Policemen During Operation
When another follower asked why he stayed quiet in the wake of #EndSARS protests across the country,
He responded;“.. cos most don’t truly care…. everyone is Just tryin to eat. I care, I have for years, no one wants to join me in the campaign for “building the nation we want to see””… everyone wants to blame someone else… and I had been talking for a minute.”