Brymo has said he has been silent amidst #EndSAS protest because most people don’t truly care.
Nigerian singer, Olawale Olofooro alias Brymo has said he has been silent amidst #EndSAS protest because most people don’t truly care.
He made this submission on his official Twitter page today, October 22.
His reply came after he tweeted and a follower asked him to remain silent forever for staying silent amid killings and unrest in the country.
- DICKAPPOINTMENT GONE WRONG? 22-year-old Cross River University student reportedly missing for 3 weeks after leaving Calabar to visit male friend in Lagos
- WOW! Police charge 29 men with sexual exploitation and rape of a 13-year-old girl over 7 year period in the UK
- Police arrest foreigner who sold over 450 rifles to bandits in Zamfara
- See the moment angry mob beat Man to pulp after offering two high school girls a ride home and allegedly molested and raped one on the way (video)
- Bought this teenage girl a sewing machine, she sold it and bought an iPhone – Man laments
When another follower asked why he stayed quiet in the wake of #EndSARS protests across the country,
He responded;“.. cos most don’t truly care…. everyone is Just tryin to eat. I care, I have for years, no one wants to join me in the campaign for “building the nation we want to see””… everyone wants to blame someone else… and I had been talking for a minute.”