Wizkid who is one of Muhammadu Buhari and his government critics cried out on social media after listening to the President’s Nation Address.
- Meet Lady Who Bites The Manhood Of An Armed Robber
- See The Massacre And Transgression Of Idi Amin’s Regime
- WAWU!!! See The Strange Australian Town Where Everyone Lives Underground
- NA WAH OO!!! See How Man Wears Giant Rat Regalia To Maintain Social Distancing On A Train
- Meet Man Who Claims Electricity And 5G Makes Him A Prisoner In His Own House
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has reacted speechlessly to President Buhari’s live national speech on the #EndSARS protest.
This is coming following the pandemonium in the country after the Nigerian Army allegedly opened fire on #Endsars protesters in the Likki tollgate area of Lagos.
Two days after the massacre that left many injured, President Buhari finally addressed the country after pressure from past government officials like Atiku Abubakar; international politicians like Hillary Clinton, and many others.
In a 13-minutes duration live broadcast, President Muhammadu Buhari refused to address the Lekki shooting that left many injured.
In reaction to this, Wizkid took to Twitter to write, “Sigh! God pls help Nigeria.”