DJ Cuppy has been anticipating to join the current movement since she returned to Nigeria from Dubai.
Nigerian disc jockey Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has finally joined the ongoing #ENDSARS protest.
The daughter of Nigerian billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, has been anticipating to join the current movement, since she returned to Nigeria from Dubai.
Recall that Cuppy had a solo protest 5 days ago, in her house under the rain. She has now stepped out to join the movement.
She said:“I finally came out to be part of history, I am at Lekki, cause it’s the right thing to do, so let’s go”
- Tottenham’s FA Cup tie against Wycombe in doubt after COVID-19 outbreak
- Wayne Rooney retires to take Derby County job permanently
- Russia to withdraw from Open Skies Treaty after US exit
- WHO says it is aware of ’23 Reported Deaths’ in Norway After Pfizer Vaccination
- Nollywood actress, Sotonye Green dies of COVID-19 complications in Yaba Isolation Centre