It was gathered that no fewer than 58 Prisoners were released during the attack while a vehicle parked was also burnt.
- Biden’s Nominee, Lloyd Austin Becomes First Black US Pentagon Chief
- Monalisa Chinda and her 12-year-old daughter pose in matching outfit
- ‘It’s always the same mistakes, It absolutely stinks!’ – Marco Reus slams Borussia Dortmund’s defenders for Bundesliga loss
- President Biden apologises over troops sleeping in car park
- “My World!” – Adunni Ade Shares Adorable Pictures Of Herself And Her Boys
Hoodlums on Thursday broke into the National Correctional Service Centre in Okitipupa, the headquarters of Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State, and forcefully released the inmates.
It was gathered that no fewer than 58 inmates were released during the attack while a vehicle parked was also burnt.
Further reports also disclosed that several items were destroyed on the premises of the prison, as the hoodlums stormed the place raging with anger and ready to attack.
The Public Relations Officer of the Ondo State Command of NCS , Ogundare Babatunde, confirmed the incident to The PUNCH on the telephone.