Ebuka Obi-Uchendu noted that on November 14, 2005, six days after he was called to the Nigerian Bar, an unknown man in mufti supposed to be an armed robber chased after the car he was in, alongside two of his friends.
Nigerian TV anchor, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has recounted his experience in the hands of the Nigeria Police amidst the ongoing protest against police brutality, #EndSA
The BBNaija host noted that on November 14, 2005, six days after he was called to the Nigerian Bar, an unknown man in mufti supposed to be an armed robber chased after the car he was in, alongside two of his friends.
After a few minutes of a hot car chase, Ebuka and his friends got to a police checkpoint around Olusegun Obasanjo way in Abuja only to be ambushed by six policemen who shot at their car sporadically.
According to the TV star, one of his friends suffered a bullet wound to the shoulder.
He concluded by stating that despite the disbandment of the rogue SARS unit, people, especially peaceful #EndSARs protesters are still being murdered and until the government’s actions match their words, the trust will continually be eroded.
- See How Woman Was Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge
- YAWA!!! Two Ghanian Police Officers Arrested After Murdering Suspect
- BUSTED!!! Three Young Men Arrested For Attacking And Robbing A Woman Jogging On The Road (SEE PHOTOS)
- Police Hunting Down Man Who Drugged and Sodomized His Best Friend
- DISGUSTING!!! Man Gets Arrested For Licking Ice Cream Tub & Putting It Back In Shelf