Frank Edoho has lambasted the vice president of Nigeria, Professor Osinbajo following his remarks on the Lekki shootings that left many injured.
- Young Man stabbed to death while filming a music video in London (photos)
- ”No room for laziness and unfruitfulness”- COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo backs Bishop Oyedepo over sacking of pastors
- See what Bishop David Oyedepo said after sacking multiple pastors from Winners Chapel (video)
- Taliban beheads Afghanistan interpreter for US Army as militant group dominates almost 90% of Afghan territory following US withdrawal of military troops
- Bandits kill 3 persons, set ablaze military armoured vehicle in Zamfara
Nigerian TV host and filmmaker, Frank Edoho has lambasted the vice president of Nigeria, Professor Osinbajo following his remarks on the Lekki shootings that left many injured.
The vice president had in a statement commiserated with the victims of the Lekki massacre that took place on the night of Tuesday.
Yemi Osinbajo wrote:“My heart goes out to all the victims of the Lekki shootings, and also the policemen and all other men and women who lost their lives in the past few days in different parts of Lagos & other states.”
In reaction to the vice president’s remarks, the ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’ show host slammed Osinbajo for his silence on the protest until the massacre.
Reacting to the statement via Twitter, Frank Edoho quoted the VP’s tweet and wrote, “With your impeccable speaking talent you have managed to be quiet throughout the tragedies of #endsars only to mutter the words, My heart goes out. Your heart goes out. Your heart na lantern?
“You are one of the true disappointments we have seen this year.”