Kizz Daniel has joined the #EndSARS protest against police brutality in the country.
Earlier today, Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel has joined the #EndSARS protest against police brutality in the country.
The protest took place at his hometown in Abeokuta, Ogun State, and it comes days after angry Nigerians on Twitter called out the singer along with other celebrities for staying mute over the trending #EndSARS campaign.
- 120 suspects arrested in Adamawa for looting
- Over 144 suspected hoodlums, looters Arrested in Ilorin
- Federal Government Given Orders By NLC To Release All covid-19 Welfare Materials
- Four govt agencies razed in Ondo by Hoodlums
- 2 minors, 4 others paraded for arson in Ekiti
Watch video from the protest below:
Recall that few days ago angry Nigerians on Twitter called out D’banj, Tonto Dikeh, including Kizz Daniel, and others who kept mute over the trending #EndSARS campaign.
Celebrities like Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Davido, Runtown, Falz, Small Doctor, played major roles in the movement against police brutality in the country. Some are yet to publicly lend their voices.