Kizz Daniel has joined the #EndSARS protest against police brutality in the country.
Earlier today, Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel has joined the #EndSARS protest against police brutality in the country.
The protest took place at his hometown in Abeokuta, Ogun State, and it comes days after angry Nigerians on Twitter called out the singer along with other celebrities for staying mute over the trending #EndSARS campaign.
- Four suspected kidnappers Arrested in Ekiti By Amotekun Security Network Agency
- Alleged extortion: Four Police Officers Arrested in Lagos
- “I have dumped a guy before because his toilet hygiene was bad” – Toke Makinwa
- Russia welcomes Biden’s proposed nuclear arms control treaty extension
- Police bust wedding celebration with 400 guests in London
Watch video from the protest below:
Recall that few days ago angry Nigerians on Twitter called out D’banj, Tonto Dikeh, including Kizz Daniel, and others who kept mute over the trending #EndSARS campaign.
Celebrities like Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Davido, Runtown, Falz, Small Doctor, played major roles in the movement against police brutality in the country. Some are yet to publicly lend their voices.