Mercy Aigbe, has said that she can testify that the ongoing nationwide #Endsars protest will give ladies husbands this year more than Shiloh.
- ‘He worked hard for the team’ – PSG’s Perez defends Kylian Mbappe after Angers victory
- Nepalese climbers scale world’s second-tallest peak during winter
- Police arrest man near U.S. Capitol with guns, ammunition
- Check Out Top 5 Most Expensive Books And Manuscripts In The World
- Famous Gospel Singer Dies At Age 62 In Atlanta
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has said that she can testify that the ongoing nationwide #Endsars protest will give ladies husbands this year more than Shiloh.
Narrating her experience, she said she witnessed a young guy walk up to her and asked how she was. According to the mother of two, she had to remove her glasses and mask and he recognized her.
She wrote on Instagram:“I can testify to this! Two days back at the protest in Alausa, one young guy walked up to me and said fine girl how are you? Na so I remove my mask/glasses and he screamed ‘ ha Mercy ‘ 😂”