Man shared photos of the suspension letter he got from his boss after joining #EndSARS protest.
- Young Buck in custody for firearm possession charges, domestic assault
- See What Muslim Doctor Did That Cost Him His German Citizenship After 13 Years Of Living In Germany
- Teenage Boy Dies After Fatal Stabbing in London
- See how woman went to hospital with agonising period pains; only to find out that she was actually 41 weeks pregnant and in LABOUR
- WAWU!!! Nigerian Man Narrates How He Rescued His Wife While TVC Was Set Ablaze
This is due to your participation in the ongoing #ENDSARSBRUTALITY# that has been going on now for some days all over the Country.
You will recall that Management has been doing its best to keep all employees safe since the beginning of COVID-19 Pandemic by asking us to work from home and when it is compulsory to come to work, an official vehicle is being provided to avoid mingling with the general public.
A Nigerian man, Samuel Adekojo shared photos of the suspension letter he got from his boss after joining #EndSARS protest.
Taking to his twitter handle, he posted the letter given to him by the Management of MBH Power Limited, where he works as an I.T Assistant.
It was stated in the letter that the management had set up several guidelines to prevent her staff from contracting COVID-19, which he might have contracted after joining the #EndSARS protest.
Hence, his suspension till further notice.
The letter reads;
”I wish to officially inform you that Management has placed you on suspension from the Company from today Tuesday 13. October, 2020till further notice.
Your involvement in the protest negate Management decision to keep us away from the public and for that reason, you have to be on suspension till further notice to avoid spreading the disease among staff.
Yours faithfully, HR.”