Mr. Latin and Odunlade Adekola have led a peaceful #EndSars protest in Abeokuta Ogun state.
Veteran Nollywood actors, Odunlade Adekola, Mr Latin have led a peaceful #EndSars protest in Abeokuta Ogunstate.
The#EndSars protest which has been on for more than a week now is basically to demand justice and put a stop to police brutality in the country.
According to Odunlade Adekola, the protest was peaceful and lots of people turned up to join the movement.
Captioning the photos he shared on his official Instagram page, the comic actor wrote;
“Massive #endpolicebrutality protest in Abeokuta Today”
Also, in a video going viral on social media, Yoruba actor-comedian, Mr Latin was heard encouraging the youth and telling them to speak louder so they can be heard by the government.
- Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu Make Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires’ List
- Kenyan Senior Football Officials Sanctioned For Breaching Coronavirus Rules In CAF Qualifier
- Nobody Would Be Allowed To Cause Ethnic Crisis In Oyo – Makinde Gives Warning
- Governor Sule Of Nasarawa State Visits Buhari, Raises Alarm Over Boko Haram Activities In Nasarawa
- Nigerian Striker Victor Osimhen Recovers From Coronavirus