Nicki Minaj prayed for victims of the shooting by security personnel in Lekki toll gate, Lagos state
- Police arrest foreigner who sold over 450 rifles to bandits in Zamfara
- See the moment angry mob beat Man to pulp after offering two high school girls a ride home and allegedly molested and raped one on the way (video)
- Bought this teenage girl a sewing machine, she sold it and bought an iPhone – Man laments
- “Rest in Hell” – Human rights activist says after cultist who constantly raped teenage girl into pregnancy dies in cult clash months after being released on bail
- 99.9% of Nigerian men are not good in bed – Sex therapist Soul Spice claims
Multi award-winning American rapper, Nicki Minaj has joined a growing list of international celebrities who are lending their voice to the #EndSARS protests.
She also prayed for victims of the shooting by security personnel in Lekki toll gate, Lagos state
The mother of one taking to her Twitter account, added that the voice of the young protesters is being heard across the globe.
She wrote:“Standing with & praying for the brave young people of Nigeria who are on the front lines of this senseless violence. Your voice is being heard. 🇳🇬 #EndSARS”
Her comments come hours the shootings by security personnel at #EndSARS protesters demonstrating against police brutality at the Lekki area of the state.
The #EndSARS protests rocking the country have continued for almost two weeks with youths calling for a lasting reform of the Nigeria Police Force.