Nicki Minaj prayed for victims of the shooting by security personnel in Lekki toll gate, Lagos state
- My Husband wants to use me for Money Ritual, Woman begs Judge to approve her Divorce
- Wow! Police Officer Rejects N250,000 Bribe, Arrest Culprit in Zamfara
- Ogun State Police Command Arrest Over 432 Suspected Cult Members
- Sad! Unknown Men Abduct Bride to be Few weeks to her wedding in Jigawa
- ‘America is Back’ Biden says after Trump agrees to Allow Transition
Multi award-winning American rapper, Nicki Minaj has joined a growing list of international celebrities who are lending their voice to the #EndSARS protests.
She also prayed for victims of the shooting by security personnel in Lekki toll gate, Lagos state
The mother of one taking to her Twitter account, added that the voice of the young protesters is being heard across the globe.
She wrote:“Standing with & praying for the brave young people of Nigeria who are on the front lines of this senseless violence. Your voice is being heard. 🇳🇬 #EndSARS”
Her comments come hours the shootings by security personnel at #EndSARS protesters demonstrating against police brutality at the Lekki area of the state.
The #EndSARS protests rocking the country have continued for almost two weeks with youths calling for a lasting reform of the Nigeria Police Force.