While speaking with #EndSARS protesters, Kingsley alleged he was shot at by a police officer two months after his wedding.
As Nigerians continue to demand for an end to police brutality and total reform of the Nigerian Police Force, a Nigerian man simply identified as Kingsley has shared the sad story of how he lost his leg after he was allegedly shot at by a police officer.
While speaking with EndSARS protesters, Kingsley alleged he was shot at by a police officer two months after his wedding. The gunshot wound resulted in his left leg being amputated. He did not give a date or place where this incident happened.
Watch the emotional video of his story below
Read more on our Metro Page
- Nigerian lawyer drags Ugandan President to UN over Bobi Wine’s detention
- Bishop Kukah receives new appointment from Pope Francis
- Trapped Chinese miners show appreciation for medicine
- Dayo Amusa replies trolls who body-shamed her and said she’s not fit to model for a weightloss brand
- “Prove this story” – Omotola Jalade blast blogger over alleged affair with Oshiomhole