While speaking with #EndSARS protesters, Kingsley alleged he was shot at by a police officer two months after his wedding.
As Nigerians continue to demand for an end to police brutality and total reform of the Nigerian Police Force, a Nigerian man simply identified as Kingsley has shared the sad story of how he lost his leg after he was allegedly shot at by a police officer.
While speaking with EndSARS protesters, Kingsley alleged he was shot at by a police officer two months after his wedding. The gunshot wound resulted in his left leg being amputated. He did not give a date or place where this incident happened.
Watch the emotional video of his story below
Read more on our Metro Page
- #EndSARS: Mark Angel Almost Beaten Up By Angry Protesters Who Accused Him Of Using Them For Comedy (Video)
- Over 22 people confirmed Dead as Bandits Attack Zamfara Community
- Two police stations burnt down, banks shut in Ebonyi
- Hoodlums set police station on fire in Imo
- Over 160 Suspected Criminals Arrested in Yobe for Various Crimes