This comes after Mercy Aigbe announced that she would be feeding the #EndSars protesters in Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
Nigerians on Instagram took to the comment section of veteran Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe to pray for her after she showed some kind gestures to #EndSars protesters in Lagos.
This comes after the 42 year old talented actress announced that she would be feeding the protesters in Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
According to Mercy Aigbe, her aim of feeding these people is for them to have enough energy and strength so they can continue to fight for their rights.
Few hours later, the screen goddess was seen posing with the drinks and food she provided for the protesters at the venue.
In a bid to show appreciation to the mother of two, many people stormed her Instagram page to say a word of prayer for Mercy.
- Disclose Details Of Planned N729bn Payments To 24.3 Million Nigerians SERAP Urges FG
- Missing Man found after 18 days, ‘survived on mushrooms’ and dam water
- France imposes new border controls to contain spread of COVID-19
- Asian ‘El Chapo’ arrested by Police in Amsterdam
- Shock, anger over brutal attack on 15-year-old in Paris
See some comments below;
@lami.oko wrote: “God bless you Mercy”
@mayowa.oludare26 wrote: “God will continue to bless u abundantly”
@chachaagada wrote: Well-done ma’am God bless you ”
@runasfurniture wrote: “God bless you ma and every other persons out there doing the fight for a better Nigeria #ENDPOLICEBRUHAHA”
@olufunmilayo98_57 wrote : “God bless you and replenish you abundantly ijn”