Thugs hijacked the peaceful #EndSARS protest, stormed the Oko prison facility, and overpowered the prison security officials before setting the prisoners free.
The protest in Benin city, Edo State took a strange turn as thugs who attacked the peaceful protesters went to Oko prison AKA White house prison in Benin to free the prison inmate on Monday morning, October 19.
According to reports, the suspected thugs hijacked the peaceful #EndSARS protest, stormed the prison facility, and overpowered the prison security officials before setting the prisoners free.
One of the inmates who escaped from Oko prison stated in the video that he was detained and awaiting trials for over two years now
Read more on our Metro Page
- House of Reps members seeks reopening of schools postponed by 3-month
- killing of Iran’s Soleimani, others listed by Donald Trump as achievements, as his tenure comes to an End
- Sea pirates arrested for kidnapping four Americans in Bayelsa
- National Guard in high demand ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration Next Week
- Sanwo-Olu gives new directives, order civil servants to work from home till Feb 1