Omotola Jalade Ekeinde took to her Instagram page to share pictures of herself and her family partaking in the #EndSARS protest.
- Ronald Koeman praises players’ focus amid Barcelona financial crisis
- Inter Milan coach gets two-match ban for threatening a referee
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is not recommended for pregnant women – WHO
- Europa League: Arsenal to play against Benfica at a neutral venue amid Portugal travel ban
- CBN advises against another total lockdown as Coronavirus infections keeps rising
Popular Nigerian actress, Omotola Jalade and her family have taken to the street to join the ongoing #EndSARS protest.
It’s no longer news that Nigerians have taken over major parts of the country to lend their voices against Police brutality.
Self-acclaimed omo sexy and her family, were sighted amongst the crowd who are protesting against SARS.
The mother of four took to her Instagram page to share pictures of herself and her family partaking in the #EndSARS protest.
Read her caption below;“I and my clan went out! What a privilege to be a youth and in same generation as them. Been a long time coming..#endpolicebrutalityinnigeria”.