Ifu Ennada told her fans that if anything bad happens to her, they should be aware that it isn’t ordinary, because she’s getting threatening messages from anonymous people.
- Police arrest foreigner who sold over 450 rifles to bandits in Zamfara
- See the moment angry mob beat Man to pulp after offering two high school girls a ride home and allegedly molested and raped one on the way (video)
- Bought this teenage girl a sewing machine, she sold it and bought an iPhone – Man laments
- “Rest in Hell” – Human rights activist says after cultist who constantly raped teenage girl into pregnancy dies in cult clash months after being released on bail
- 99.9% of Nigerian men are not good in bed – Sex therapist Soul Spice claims
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has disclosed that she is being threatened over her involvement with the ongoing #endsars protests.
She told her fans that if anything bad happens to her, they should be aware that it isn’t ordinary, because she’s getting threat messages from anonymous people.
She wrote:“They are threatening me! Guys the people where I live are getting calls that I should stop posting about these things.
Please if anything happens to me, just know that it wasn’t ordinary. I’m not posting things that aren’t happening or things that others are not already posting”.
She further mentioned that her location is currently off, and she isn’t home, so no one can trace where she is.