Ifu Ennada told her fans that if anything bad happens to her, they should be aware that it isn’t ordinary, because she’s getting threatening messages from anonymous people.
- WAWU!!! See Nigerian Playboy Floss Six Pregnant Women Claiming He is The Father Of All The Kids
- OMG!!! See What Doctors Found Growing Inside Woman’s Womb 6 Weeks After She Gave Birth
- Football Legend Diego Maradona confirmed dead following heart attack
- WAHALA!!! See How Crippled Beggar Who Got Healed Fights Pastor For Spoiling His Begging Business
- Lewandowski, De Bruyne Shortlisted For FIFA Men’s Player Award.
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has disclosed that she is being threatened over her involvement with the ongoing #endsars protests.
She told her fans that if anything bad happens to her, they should be aware that it isn’t ordinary, because she’s getting threat messages from anonymous people.
She wrote:“They are threatening me! Guys the people where I live are getting calls that I should stop posting about these things.
Please if anything happens to me, just know that it wasn’t ordinary. I’m not posting things that aren’t happening or things that others are not already posting”.
She further mentioned that her location is currently off, and she isn’t home, so no one can trace where she is.