The #EndSARS protesters in their hundreds are preventing movement in and out of the busiest airport in the country.
Young Nigerians protesting against SARS brutality, under the #EndSARS movement, are currently inside Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos state.
The protesters in their hundreds are preventing movement in and out of the busiest airport in the country.
Nationwide protests have been going on over the past 11 days, demanding an end to police brutality and extrajudicial killings, but since it began, this is the first time protesters would disrupt activities inside an airport.
- Ugandan President Museveni wins Sixth term in Office, defeats Bobi Wine
- Mohammed Marwa Appointed NDLEA Chairman by Buhari
- 4 men arrested for stealing church instruments
- AC Milan in advanced talks with Chelsea over deal for centre back
- BBNaija’s Leo recounts how his principal got sacked on the day he was meant to expel him from school