The recently launched radio station is expected to give updates and all round information on #EndSARS protest across the country.
Youths calling for a total reform of the Nigerian Police Force, have launched an online radio “soro soke”, to aid effective communication.
The recently launched radio station, is expected to give updates and all round information on protest across the country.
The Twitter handle of the station, @Sorosoke247, reads, “24/7 update on all things protest. We are for a better nation powered by value for life and good governance.”
“Soro soke” is a yoruba phrase, that means speak up.
However, the launch of the online radio has received applauds from majority of Nigerians.
A Twitter user @Krysty_Ann, commended the youth for their outstanding innovation, using minimum resources.
In her words:“So proud to be a Nigerian AT LAST… Soro soke radio has been launched, no fuss, no grammar … Yet, someone needs millions to revamp NTA…Anyways, tune in to Soro Soke radio”.
@Alexander_d_Don tweeted, “#EndSARS Launches Online radio station. Soro soke radio station. Look at my generation making things happen at ease. I Love this New Nigeria”.
- ‘He worked hard for the team’ – PSG’s Perez defends Kylian Mbappe after Angers victory
- Nepalese climbers scale world’s second-tallest peak during winter
- Police arrest man near U.S. Capitol with guns, ammunition
- Check Out Top 5 Most Expensive Books And Manuscripts In The World
- Famous Gospel Singer Dies At Age 62 In Atlanta