In a post Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde shared on via her Twitter handle, the actress appealed that if there were no deaths, people should stop with the sensationalization.
Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has asked that the family members of those who reportedly died in the Lekki tollgate incident to come forward.
n a post she shared on via her Twitter handle, the actress appealed that if there were no deaths, people should stop with the sensationalization.
While the state government says one person died as a result of the gunfire incident, eyewitnesses insist that there are more people who died during the attack.
Omotola who participated in the end SARS protests,
- Upcoming actress, Eddyth Obianuju Odidika dies after going online to solicit funds to treat an ailment
- Chelsea defender joins AC Milan on loan for the rest of the season
- In the middle of the pandemic, Nigerian Government has its citizens queuing up to get their NIN numbers – Banky W
- “People have gotten meaner” – BBNaija’s Anto rants about people’s disregard for mental health
- Zimbabwe loses transport minister to COVID-19
She tweeted;“If People died during the Lekki Toll Assault , let their people speak out please and if there were No deaths then enough with the sensationalization because it does not remove from the Crime that happened. PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WERE ATTACKED. WHY? BY WHOM ! #EndImpunityinNigeria”