The attack on the said Nigerian ambassador comes amid #EndSARS protests against police brutality and extrajudicial killing of youths in Nigeria.
Nigerians residing in Austria have attacked a government official believed to be the Nigerian ambassador to Austria, in the capital city, Vienna.
The attack on the said Nigerian ambassador comes amid protests against police brutality and extrajudicial killing of youths in Nigeria.
Just as reprisal attacks continue on government officials and properties home and abroad following the shooting of Nigerian #EndSARS protesters in Lekki, Lagos state.
In the video, the Austrian police had to intervene to quell the angry mob who were getting physical.
A lady who was recording could be heard saying; “Stop killing Nigerians, stop killing our people”
The video shows Nigerians in Vienna who were protesting over police brutality in their home country.
- “I built her a school in her name and i satisfy her” – 54-year-old Man left in the dark after wife suddenly moved out with his three children
- Twitter is fun without government – Governor Ganduje’s former media aide, Salihu Yakassai ‘Dawisu’
- See the bunch of plantain Actor, Mofe Duncan bought for N6000
- Tragedy As Petrol Station Manager Is Found Dead Inside Underground Tank (Photo)
- Police Arrest Man For Having S3x With Neighbour’s Sheep