The attack on the said Nigerian ambassador comes amid #EndSARS protests against police brutality and extrajudicial killing of youths in Nigeria.
Nigerians residing in Austria have attacked a government official believed to be the Nigerian ambassador to Austria, in the capital city, Vienna.
The attack on the said Nigerian ambassador comes amid protests against police brutality and extrajudicial killing of youths in Nigeria.
Just as reprisal attacks continue on government officials and properties home and abroad following the shooting of Nigerian #EndSARS protesters in Lekki, Lagos state.
In the video, the Austrian police had to intervene to quell the angry mob who were getting physical.
A lady who was recording could be heard saying; “Stop killing Nigerians, stop killing our people”
The video shows Nigerians in Vienna who were protesting over police brutality in their home country.
- Buhari Condemns Killing Of Farmers In Borno
- Malaysia Election Will Take Place After COVID-19, Says PM
- Ethiopia’s PM Says Tigray Fighting completed As Military Takes Over Mekele
- Montenegro and Serbia Dismiss Each Other’s Ambassadors
- Protesters Clash With Police In France Over New Security Law