According to Tacha, #EndSARS protesters are endangering their lives for a good cause, so ‘it’s fine.
- Jigawa Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives to Over 1,500 People With Disabilities
- We’ve Received 20 Petitions On Police Brutality – Ogun Judicial Panel
- Breaking: Delta State Govenment Adjust Curfew From 8pm To 6am
- FCTA Deny Closing Down Covid-19 Isolation Center In Idu
- Governance Group (AFGGAJ) Calls For Investigation Of EFCC
Former big brother Naija housemate, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha, has reacted the FCTA’s banning of protests in Abuja.
Recall that FCTA accused protesters of violating COVID-19 guidelines regulating public gatherings, as well as endangering their own lives.
According to the Rivers born reality star, #EndSARS protesters are endangering their lives for a good cause, so ‘it’s fine.
She tweeted:“we are ENDANGERING OUR LIVES FOR A GOOD CAUSE! So it’s FINE!! WE WILL SLEEP!! EAT!! DINE!! JOLLY!! AND BAFF ON THE STREETS!!! END IT ALL!!! #EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA #EndSWAT 72Hrs!! #Anonymous”
Tacha is one of the many celebrities to have spoken out and joined protests against police brutality in Nigeria.