According to Tacha, #EndSARS protesters are endangering their lives for a good cause, so ‘it’s fine.
- Here Are 5 Shocking Facts About World War II That Were Never Revealed
- SHOCKING!!! See How Sakawa Boys Eat A Live Fowl With Its Intestines Aggressively
- Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife and Daughter In Anambra
- SAD!!! Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller As Cult Members Clash in Oyo
- RIP: Man Who Just Got Back From Abroad Only For Him To be Shot Dead Has Finally Been Laid To Rest
Former big brother Naija housemate, Natacha Akide popularly known as Tacha, has reacted the FCTA’s banning of protests in Abuja.
Recall that FCTA accused protesters of violating COVID-19 guidelines regulating public gatherings, as well as endangering their own lives.
According to the Rivers born reality star, #EndSARS protesters are endangering their lives for a good cause, so ‘it’s fine.
She tweeted:“we are ENDANGERING OUR LIVES FOR A GOOD CAUSE! So it’s FINE!! WE WILL SLEEP!! EAT!! DINE!! JOLLY!! AND BAFF ON THE STREETS!!! END IT ALL!!! #EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA #EndSWAT 72Hrs!! #Anonymous”
Tacha is one of the many celebrities to have spoken out and joined protests against police brutality in Nigeria.