Toke Makinwa who said she is now expectant of Buhari, questioned him for being quick to respond to other countries issues but remains mute with Nigerians who put him in power.
- “I built her a school in her name and i satisfy her” – 54-year-old Man left in the dark after wife suddenly moved out with his three children
- Twitter is fun without government – Governor Ganduje’s former media aide, Salihu Yakassai ‘Dawisu’
- See the bunch of plantain Actor, Mofe Duncan bought for N6000
- Tragedy As Petrol Station Manager Is Found Dead Inside Underground Tank (Photo)
- Police Arrest Man For Having S3x With Neighbour’s Sheep
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has said she had no expectations of president Muhammadu Buhari speaking on the nationwide #EndSARS protests and the recent killings of innocent people by the Nigerian army and thugs.
Toke who said she is now expectant of Buhari, questioned him for being quick to respond to other countries issues but remains mute with Nigerians who put him in power.
Taking to her Twitter account,
Toke wrote;“Me President I know yesterday I had zero expectations of you but Today? Wow. You are quick to respond to other countries in distress, Trump got the virus and you sent a message but the people who elected you, the people who put you in power you are all of a sudden mute? #Endsars“.