TrikyTee has debunked the rumor circulating social media that he requested for 500k to join #EndSARS protest in Bayelsa.
- Tottenham’s FA Cup tie against Wycombe in doubt after COVID-19 outbreak
- Wayne Rooney retires to take Derby County job permanently
- Russia to withdraw from Open Skies Treaty after US exit
- WHO says it is aware of ’23 Reported Deaths’ in Norway After Pfizer Vaccination
- Nollywood actress, Sotonye Green dies of COVID-19 complications in Yaba Isolation Centre
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, TrikyTee has debunked the rumor circulating social media that he requested for 500k to join #EndSARS protest in Bayelsa.
According to MC Ijawpikin the reality star told them that he would only participate in the protest in Bayelsa if he receives the sum of 500k as he Lagos based and has nothing to with Bayelsa protest.
Another Twitter user identified as GloryBee, also revealed that;
“LMAOO, TRICKY TEE SAID WE SHOULD PAY HIM 500K FOR APPEARANCE FEE.. JUST TO COME AND LEND HIS VOICE IN #BAYELSAPROTEST“.
Mr Tranquility as he is fondly called by his fans denied the allegations leveled against him,
He tweeted;“The news making rounds online is completely false and should be treated as such. I am for a good Nigeria and an end to police brutality. I have been out almost every other day in Lagos protesting alongside concerned Nigerian youths. #EndSARS”.