In a tweet which he made some moments ago, Davido referred to Farouk Omar as a bastard, and swore that it will never be well with him in life.
- 120 suspects arrested in Adamawa for looting
- Over 144 suspected hoodlums, looters Arrested in Ilorin
- Federal Government Given Orders By NLC To Release All covid-19 Welfare Materials
- Four govt agencies razed in Ondo by Hoodlums
- 2 minors, 4 others paraded for arson in Ekiti
Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, professionally known as Davido, has taken a swipe at businessman, Omar Farouk Edewor.
In a tweet which he made some moments ago, Davido referred to Omar as a bastard, and swore that it will never be well with him in life.
Davido tweeted:“Idgaf how much I make in this lifetime I pray my children will never end up like Omar Farouk Edewor … u BE confirm bastard! E no go better for u ! #ENDSARS”
Although the “Fem” crooner did not state the reasons for his sudden outburst but according to a fan under Davido’s post, he sent an image detailing the reason why Davido blasted Omar.
It erupted that Omar was rubbishing the idea of protesters breaking the Covid-19 guidelines and blocking the road and causing traffic
However this remains unconfirmed if this is the reason Davido blasted the Co-founder of Teleology Nigeria, the holding company of 9mobile Nigeria.