Yul Edochie claims President Buhari was very vocal during the Goodluck Jonathan administration and called for the resignation of the former President on the basis of poor performance.
ctor Yul Edochie has called for the resignation of President Buhari. He made the call via his Twitter handle on Monday afternoon, October 19.
According to Yul, President Buhari was very vocal during the Goodluck Jonathan administration and called for the resignation of the former President on the basis of poor performance.
He opined that President Buhari has performed worse than Jonathan, therefore he should resign from office.
In Yul Edochie’s statement on twitter, he said;
”President Buhari was very vocal during the previous Govt. He called for Goodluck’s resignation on the basis of poor performance. Today Buhari’s performance is worse than that of Jonathan. We put our hopes in him & he failed us. I call for Buhari’s resignation. #ENDBADGOVERNANCE”
Read more on our Politic News Page
- SHOCKING!!! See How Sakawa Boys Eat A Live Fowl With Its Intestines Aggressively
- Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife and Daughter In Anambra
- SAD!!! Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller As Cult Members Clash in Oyo
- RIP: Man Who Just Got Back From Abroad Only For Him To be Shot Dead Has Finally Been Laid To Rest
- HEARTBREAKING!!! University Students Amongst 12 People Who Died After Trailer Rammed Into Them In Ondo