Tonto Dikeh debunked the report and vowed to go to any length to make sure the blogger pays for defaming her.
- ‘It’s always the same mistakes, It absolutely stinks!’ – Marco Reus slams Borussia Dortmund’s defenders for Bundesliga loss
- President Biden apologises over troops sleeping in car park
- “My World!” – Adunni Ade Shares Adorable Pictures Of Herself And Her Boys
- Upcoming actress, Eddyth Obianuju Odidika dies after going online to solicit funds to treat an ailment
- Chelsea defender joins AC Milan on loan for the rest of the season
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has promised to sue a blogger who alleged that she is linked with PRO-SARS protesters.
The mother-of-one debunked the report and vowed to go to any length to make sure the blogger pays for defaming her.
Tonto wrote:“DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER. WHAT REALLY IS THIS NONSENSE? THIS IS INSENSITIVE, MALICIOUS AND WRONG! Globalexcellence I will be suing you for this, I will go to any length with you on this…
Nobody I repeat nobody shld attach me to this rubbish, I AM NIGERIAN FIRST BEFORE ANY OTHER THING… @globalexcellence_magazine you will be hearing from my legal team!!
I STILL STAND FOR ENDSAR AND WILL ALWAYS STAND FOR EQUALITY IN NIGERIA… You bloggers contribute in killing this country more than anyone else with your fake news..”