Junior Pope made this known in a tweet he shared on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 25.
- WAWU!!! See Lady Who Said That Virginity Is For Fools Who Wants To Get Divorced
- “I’m looking for someone with 6 F9s in their old WAEC result for N100k deal” – Rapper, Erigga announces
- “I rejected Ned Nwoko when I was younger, because I didn’t have sense” – BBNaija’s Princess Laments
- Shame On You If You Partake In The Stupidity Of Slut-Shaming Hardworking Women – Mercy Eke Blows Hot
- Thailand’s Flood Kills Nine, Affects Thousands
Popular Nigerian Nollywood actor, Jnr Pope has asked Nigerians not to expect anything from same government they sold their votes to.
The action movie-oriented thespian made this known in a tweet he shared on his Twitter page on Sunday, October 25.
His submission is coming in the wake of looting of several warehouses across Nigeria stocked up with Covid-19 palliatives.
According to him, the people’s rights to dividends of democracy have been bought over moment they sold their votes during past elections that saw the emergence of political leaders currently in power.
He ended his piece by advising Nigerians who sold their votes not to expect anything from the leaders they sold their votes to.
He tweeted:“Why Will They Give You Palliatives Specifically Meant For You When Actually They Paid You Off To Have Your Votes……. (in other words; you have sold your palliatives)…….. And As Such Shouldn’t Be Expecting Anything From The Leaders You Sold Your Votes To……. 2023 I Run”