Kiki Mordi had D’banj for always having a reason to bring the death of his son on every conversation.
- ‘God Is Blessing The Looters With Embarrassment’ – Victoria Inyama Reacts To Bolu Okupe Coming Out As Gay
- Adele Reaches Divorce Settlement With Estranged Husband
- “Don’t be offended when people you know don’t support your business” – Kiki Osinbajo
- ”Na the one wey my money reach” – Actor Walter Anga replies a fan who mocked him for always wearing female eyeglasses
- “How I wish my mother was alive” – Cubana Chief Priest says as he bags new international partnership deal
Nigerian investigative journalist, Kiki Mordi had condemned singer, Deji Banjo, aka D’banj for always having a reason to bring the death of his son on every conversation.
D’banj lost his son, Daniel Oyebanjo III, on June 25th, 2019 to a tragic domestic accident at his residence in Lagos. The one-year-old was playing around a swimming pool when he fell in and drowned.
In a recent tweet, the singer lent a voice to the ongoing protest against police brutality as he expressed an understanding of the feeling of losing a child.
He wrote:“I know what it means to be in pain,to lose a child and a loved one..so I know the pain my brothers and sisters are going through and my heart is heavy . I pray God grants us the healing and restoration we so deeply need in our country and that our light can once again shine.”
In reaction, Kiki Mordi shunned the Koko master against using the loss of his son as emotional blackmail.
She wrote:“Everyday you use your child to emotionally blackmail Nigerians. You’re very scary”