Sharing the story on Twitter, the lady said her landlord is “anti protests”. He found out she was giving free food to protesters and sent her a message to stop cooking in his compound
A Nigerian lady identified as Iphie has revealed how her landlord sent her a message to stop cooking on his property, after finding out she was taking the food to protesters.
Sharing the story on Twitter, she said her landlord is “anti protests”. He found out she was giving free food to protesters, and sent her a message to stop cooking in his compound.
She tweeted:“My landlord is anti protests. He learnt I was cooking and taking food to the protests and sent me a message this morning saying I can no longer do my catering on his property. I’m not allowed to cook from home anymore. Lol. We are currently grilling, he should arrest me!”.
- Breaking News! A 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake hits Turkey and Greece with high casualties recorded
- Sanwo-Olu Approves training of 4,000 unemployed graduates on Skill acquisition
- Over 41 Suspects Arrested by the Nigerian Navy for Vandalism in Lagos
- Moment Taaooma’s boyfriend proposed to her in Namibia (Video)
- Seven Men Remanded in Police custody for gang-raping Minor to Death in Lagos