The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, has reacted to armed thugs attacking protesters in Lagos State
Governor Sanwo-Olu took to his twitter page to make a declaration of how the attack on protesters by thugs is detestable to him
He condemned every act of the attack and also said his government will never tolerate such attack in his Lagos state.
Governor Sanwo-olu went further to disregard any involvement of the Lagos state bus service in this callous attack
In his words;
I strongly condemn the attack of peaceful protesters by armed and unscrupulous elements trying to cause chaos in Alausa today. My government will never tolerate the attack of protesters. Security agents will immediately protect peaceful protesters from miscreants.
I have received reports involving a bus in our state bus service. Our buses will never be involved in such activities and I have instructed the state team to get to the root of it. I will address our residents live today on developments.
I understand the atmosphere of distrust in which things are happening and how rapidly the situation has escalated, but I need to let every Lagosian understand that our government believes firmly in democratic ideals and will continue to act in accordance with our belief.
Read more on our News page
- See How Woman Was Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge
- YAWA!!! Two Ghanian Police Officers Arrested After Murdering Suspect
- BUSTED!!! Three Young Men Arrested For Attacking And Robbing A Woman Jogging On The Road (SEE PHOTOS)
- Police Hunting Down Man Who Drugged and Sodomized His Best Friend
- DISGUSTING!!! Man Gets Arrested For Licking Ice Cream Tub & Putting It Back In Shelf