Out of rage for his silence, Nigerians have called out Burna Boy for not also lending his voice in the campaign to #EndSARS, instead, he’s promoting his music.
Nigerians on the micro-blogging site, Twitter has called out Burna Boy for ignoring the #EndSARS protest.
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS have been labelled with Citizen brutality and dishonoring of human rights under the disguise of tackling crime.
In this regards, Nigerians on Twitter called on the Federal Government to eradicate the unit as they are turning into a menace they are suppose to curb.
Among those campaigning for the dissolution of SARS are several celebrities including, Wizkid, Davido, Falz, Mercy Eke, and a host of others.
Out of rage for his silence, Nigerians have called out Burna Boy for not also lending his voice in the campaign to #EndSARS, instead he’s promoting his music.
Read his tweet below;
- See The Massacre And Transgression Of Idi Amin’s Regime
- WAWU!!! See The Strange Australian Town Where Everyone Lives Underground
- NA WAH OO!!! See How Man Wears Giant Rat Regalia To Maintain Social Distancing On A Train
- Meet Man Who Claims Electricity And 5G Makes Him A Prisoner In His Own House
- WAWU!!! Meet Young Nigerian Lady Who Dumped Her Certificate To Become A Native Doctor