Kenyan DCI detectives have taken into custody three suspects allegedly involved in murder, gang-raping and defilement of a minor and housemaid in Kenya
Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) detectives have arrested three suspects in connection with a murder, defilement and rape that occurred on October 16, 2020, at Membley area in Ruiru Sub-County, Kenya.
The key suspect, Levy Abubakara, 36, alongside 43-year-old Zablon Kariuki Maungu and 40-year-old David Abungana were arrested on Tuesday, October 20, after they were captured on CCTV footage entering a house and subsequently gang-raping a 12-year-old girl and the housemaid.
According to the statement by DCI, the suspects tied both their legs and hands with sisal strings before murdering the house girl by stuffing her mouth with socks and strangling her using a cloth.
The three are in police custody being processed for arraignment.
Read more on our Metro Page
- Several dead as Dangote trailer rams into shops in Ondo (Graphic Photos/Videos)
- Chelsea coach Lampard gives injury update ahead of Luton FA Cup clash
- Legendary Talk show host, Larry King dies at 87
- Arsenal Knocked Out Of FA Cup By Southampton
- See moment gay man publicly proposed to his boyfriend goes viral (Video)