According to Omotola Jalade,10 years ago, policemen in Abuja once pointed guns at her during a protest and this she said made her life flash before her eyes.
- Here Are 5 Shocking Facts About World War II That Were Never Revealed
- SHOCKING!!! See How Sakawa Boys Eat A Live Fowl With Its Intestines Aggressively
- Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife and Daughter In Anambra
- SAD!!! Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller As Cult Members Clash in Oyo
- RIP: Man Who Just Got Back From Abroad Only For Him To be Shot Dead Has Finally Been Laid To Rest
Ace Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade took to her official Instagram page to narrate one of her scary encounters with Nigerian policemen.
According to the 42 year old, 10 years ago, policemen in Abuja once pointed guns at her during a protest and this she said made her life flash before her eyes. Omotola disclosed that she was forced to challenge the policemen and she confronted them.
Read all she wrote below;“10 years After and we are still fighting. I remember when we took the fight to Abuja during the #EiE protest . They pointing guns at us and I remember for a second, my life flashed before my eyes. But! … instead of Fear, I got Mad. Some Anger I didn’t even know existed took over me, I charged at towards them and their guns and shouted ! Do you know we fight for you? We fight for your children and children’s children unborn?! One of the military close to tears then said “I’m sorry , I don’t have a choice. 10 years After, that Anger is still there but today , I hope we all have a choice to say … F it! Enough! #endpolicebrutality #ReformNigeria #TiredofbeingTired”