According to Omotola Jalade,10 years ago, policemen in Abuja once pointed guns at her during a protest and this she said made her life flash before her eyes.
- #BBNaija: Ka3na Set To launch her own reality show
- BBNaija star, Vee gets her first tattoo, Check Where
- “Defend yourself” if anyone assaults You – IGP to Policemen
- Ondo election 2020: Eyitayo Jegede asks Tribunal to declare him winner after filing petition against Governor Akeredolu’s victory
- Drama as Judicial panel on Police Brutality storms military mortuary, demand to see Dead Bodies
Ace Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade took to her official Instagram page to narrate one of her scary encounters with Nigerian policemen.
According to the 42 year old, 10 years ago, policemen in Abuja once pointed guns at her during a protest and this she said made her life flash before her eyes. Omotola disclosed that she was forced to challenge the policemen and she confronted them.
Read all she wrote below;“10 years After and we are still fighting. I remember when we took the fight to Abuja during the #EiE protest . They pointing guns at us and I remember for a second, my life flashed before my eyes. But! … instead of Fear, I got Mad. Some Anger I didn’t even know existed took over me, I charged at towards them and their guns and shouted ! Do you know we fight for you? We fight for your children and children’s children unborn?! One of the military close to tears then said “I’m sorry , I don’t have a choice. 10 years After, that Anger is still there but today , I hope we all have a choice to say … F it! Enough! #endpolicebrutality #ReformNigeria #TiredofbeingTired”