Bobrisky disclosed that after he started making it in life, some people alleged that he sleeps around with politicians while others said he uses charms.
- #EndSARS: Comedian AY reprimands those asking why no celebrity died during protests
- Nigerians counter lady’s claim that her son died at the Lekki toll gate shooting
- Nigerian lady loses interest in her husband, falls in love with husband’s friend who squatted with them
- Policemen block Ojuelegba road, point guns at motorists
- Petrol tanker explodes in Ogba, building collapses in Ikorodu [Video]
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has reminisced on how far he has come in his life’s struggles — the self acclaimed male Barbie doll revealed that people have judged him, insulted him and also looked down on him.
He stated that he vowed never to be poor after going through a hard time 5 years ago. In a post on his Instagram page, he further disclosed that after he started making it in life, some people alleged that he sleeps around with politicians while others said he uses charms.
He wrote:I’m glad I was able to treat money fuckup! 5 yrs ago life throw hardship at me, I said to myself I refuse to be poor! I started working hard, a lot said different things to me. When I now started making money, some people say I fuck politicians, some say I do jazz etc. I’m now d Bobrisky that gives 1million to people like water. Money you are a bastard!!!! I’m glad I treat ur fuck up. Guys never let poverty win.
People have judge me, insult me, looked down on me. but I still look fresher and richer than a lot of them. Chai see life. D only one person that has d right to judge us is our creator GOD. So may all d assistant Jesus Christ on earth sit down first