In the video captured on the Instagram page of celebritiesbuzzgh, Davido was seen shouting at the top of his voice as he threatened to buy the entire club.
Nigerian Afro Pop singer, Davido and his crew were allegedly denied access into Bloombar, a popular club in Ghana.
In the video captured on the Instagram page of celebritiesbuzzgh, the ‘FEM’ crooner was seen shouting at the top of his voice as he threatened to buy the entire club.
- Borno seeks Support from Nigerian Immigration to Curb Cross border crimes
- Rival Iraqi Protesters Clash, Six Persons Killed
- Nigerian Troops kill Suspected Armed Robber, others in Plateau
- Lady In Police Custody For Allegedly Killing Mother, Chopped Off The Head, Cuts Her To Pieces And Eats Flesh
- Traidmarc returns to Nigeria with 24-track album ‘Epilogue’
Watch the video below;
The DMW Boss was allegedly later spotted after the incident at Oasis Lounge with popular Ghanaian Afropop, dance hall and reggae singer, Stonebwoy.
It was later gathered that Bloombar had some stringent rules regarding who can gain entrance to the club, which was believe that the music star didn’t keep.