In the video captured on the Instagram page of celebritiesbuzzgh, Davido was seen shouting at the top of his voice as he threatened to buy the entire club.
Nigerian Afro Pop singer, Davido and his crew were allegedly denied access into Bloombar, a popular club in Ghana.
In the video captured on the Instagram page of celebritiesbuzzgh, the ‘FEM’ crooner was seen shouting at the top of his voice as he threatened to buy the entire club.
- “I built her a school in her name and i satisfy her” – 54-year-old Man left in the dark after wife suddenly moved out with his three children
- Twitter is fun without government – Governor Ganduje’s former media aide, Salihu Yakassai ‘Dawisu’
- See the bunch of plantain Actor, Mofe Duncan bought for N6000
- Tragedy As Petrol Station Manager Is Found Dead Inside Underground Tank (Photo)
- Police Arrest Man For Having S3x With Neighbour’s Sheep
Watch the video below;
The DMW Boss was allegedly later spotted after the incident at Oasis Lounge with popular Ghanaian Afropop, dance hall and reggae singer, Stonebwoy.
It was later gathered that Bloombar had some stringent rules regarding who can gain entrance to the club, which was believe that the music star didn’t keep.