Queen Ajoke, shunned the Alaafin’s birthday as she refuses to send any shout out to him and also erased the proofs of her marriage to the king from her social media account.
- Governor Bello Reveals Why Kogi Rejected World Bank’s N1bn COVID-19 Support Fund
- Falz Celebrates His 30th birthday With Mixed Feelings
- #BBNaija: Adorable Photos Of Ka3na And Her Daughter Lila Rocking Matching Outfits
- Rivers State Governor Orders Council chairmen, Youths To Pull Out IPOB Members In Rivers
- Judicial Panels Must Investigate Lekki Shooting, Other Incidents During The Endsars protest — UK
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi aka Iku Baba Yeye, received heartwarming messages from his queens as he celebrates his 82nd birthday except for his estranged queen, Olori Ajoke.
QueenAjoke, shunned the Alaafin’s birthday as she refuses to send any shout out to him and also erased the proofs of her marriage to the king from her social media accounts.
Recall that it was reported that queen Ola was sent out of the palace following an allegation that she was having an affair with Fuji maestro, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal aka KWAM 1.
Sources from the palace later confirmed that she left and was not sent packing.
“Iku Baba Yeye did not send her packing. She was the one who left him after all that happened. Baba was the one who sent her to school and now that she has graduated from the University of Ibadan and serving as a Corper, is this how to repay him? Well, she has three kids for him and that cannot be erased from her life,” the source confirms.
A few months ago, Queen Ola on her Insta story wrote on what a divorced woman should do and how she can move on.
She, however, does not associate herself to the king anymore and has blocked all other queens from her social media handle.