On Saturday night, Shatta Wale who was born on the 17th of October organized an all-white birthday celebration at his residence alongside fellow celebrities and music stars.
Ghanaian dancehall singer, Shatta Wale celebrated a life milestone on the 17th at an all-white birthday bash at his residence in East Legon.
Shatta had taken to social media to hint at his birthday party following a video of the Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International Ministry, Nicholas Duncan-Williams showering blessings on him.
On Saturday night, the singer who was born on the 17th of October organized an all-white birthday celebration at his residence alongside fellow celebrities and music stars.
- Here Are 5 Shocking Facts About World War II That Were Never Revealed
- SHOCKING!!! See How Sakawa Boys Eat A Live Fowl With Its Intestines Aggressively
- Police Arrest Man For Killing Wife and Daughter In Anambra
- SAD!!! Stray Bullet Kills Plantain Seller As Cult Members Clash in Oyo
- RIP: Man Who Just Got Back From Abroad Only For Him To be Shot Dead Has Finally Been Laid To Rest