News had earlier broken that Odion Ighalor’s house in Nigeria alongside that of the self-acclaimed African Giant, Burna Boy were under attack by thugs.
- Young Man stabbed to death while filming a music video in London (photos)
- ”No room for laziness and unfruitfulness”- COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo backs Bishop Oyedepo over sacking of pastors
- See what Bishop David Oyedepo said after sacking multiple pastors from Winners Chapel (video)
- Taliban beheads Afghanistan interpreter for US Army as militant group dominates almost 90% of Afghan territory following US withdrawal of military troops
- Bandits kill 3 persons, set ablaze military armoured vehicle in Zamfara
Sonia Ighalo, wife of Manchester United‘s striker, Odion Ighalo has debunked rumours of their Lekki residence being attacked by hoodlums.
News had earlier broken that the professional footballer’s house in Nigeria alongside that of the self-acclaimed African Giant, Burna Boy were under attack by thugs.
In reaction to the video circulating the social media space of the attack, Sonia took to her Instastory to discredit the tape as a total fake.
Sonia wrote:“I got a lot of calls, msgs ysday… Y’all STOP spreading fake news pls. This is not the right time. May God see us throuhg in this troubling times,”