Tacha has reacted to the jailbreak at the Oko Prison in Benin City, Edo state on Monday, October 19.
- Stop foreign businesses exploiting our markets, Buhari directs Revenue Collectors
- Beware of fake ‘COVID-19 Inspectors’ in Abuja, FCTA warns Residents
- Top Somali official killed in Mogadishu
- Don Davis’ mother calls out Reno Omokri, Deeper Life members for allegedly threatening her (Video)
- Prominent South African minister dies of Covid-19 complications
Big Brother Naija BBNaija reality TV star, Natacha Akide aka Tacha has reacted to the jailbreak at the Oko Prison in Benin City, Edo state on Monday, October 19.
According to reports, suspected thugs disguising as #EndSARS protesters hijacked the protest and stormed the headquarters of the Nigeria Correctional Centre in the state in Benin City, causing the release of several prisoners.
The hoodlums who gathered at the walls of the prison, appeared to be breaking through the fence and inmates could be seen escaping from the prison compound into the Benin Sapele road.
Reacting to this,
Tacha wrote:“Those INMATES in Benin were ILLEGALLY released by authorities!! Just to SABOTAGE THE PEACEFUL PROTEST! we are not fools!!