Yemi Alade, has taken to her social media page to speak about the state of her country, Nigeria.
- 120 suspects arrested in Adamawa for looting
- Over 144 suspected hoodlums, looters Arrested in Ilorin
- Federal Government Given Orders By NLC To Release All covid-19 Welfare Materials
- Four govt agencies razed in Ondo by Hoodlums
- 2 minors, 4 others paraded for arson in Ekiti
Award-winning Nigerian Singer, Yemi Alade, has taken to her social media page to speak about the state of her country, Nigeria.
According to Yemi, Nigeria is falling to pieces due to the negligence of the leaders.
Her insightful post on Twitter reads ;The common man in Nigeria is suffering and our lives are not safe. How do we get a better future, if the leaders aren’t taking notice of the fact that Nigeria is falling to pieces.