Annie Idibia shared videos of her undergoing surgery on her official Instagram page yesterday, November 3.
Nigerian singer, 2Face and Annie Idibia‘s second daughter, Olivia has been seen dancing excitedly after undergoing a successful leg surgery in Dubai.
Olivia’s mum, Annie shared videos of her undergoing surgery on her official Instagram page yesterday, November 3.
Annie revealed she could not sleep for almost 48 hours while watching her daughter undergo surgery.
She however said she was consoled that her daughter is strong and brave and shared a heartwarming video of Olivia dancing after the successful leg injury.
Annie Idibia wrote:“It’s definitely not easy being a mom! But with a brave, strong kid like Olivia, it becomes the most enjoyable duty in the entire world!
Haven’t slept for almost 48 hours but looking at how brave she is, how she manages to take all the pain with a smile, I don’t even care! My entire world in a tiny smart 6 year old”
- Buhari Condemns Killing Of Farmers In Borno
- Malaysia Election Will Take Place After COVID-19, Says PM
- Ethiopia’s PM Says Tigray Fighting completed As Military Takes Over Mekele
- Montenegro and Serbia Dismiss Each Other’s Ambassadors
- Protesters Clash With Police In France Over New Security Law