Kaisha has reacted after she was dragged to filth for asking her housemate to serve her food.
- Mount Semeru spews ash and smoke in Indonesia’s Java island
- COVID-19: Duke, Duchess share concern of mental toll on frontline staff
- Facebook, NYU Claim to Design AI Software That Can Predict Worsening COVID-19 Days in Advance
- Mason Mount put Chelsea back on track with late winner against Fulham
- Arsenal midfielder close to Fenerbahce move
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Kaisha Umaru has reacted after she was dragged to filth for asking her housemate to serve her food.
Few days ago kaisha, while making a video, called out her maid, Deborah and asked her what she will be having for breakfast. The lady replied bread, scrambled eggs and tea, and kaisha ordered her to go prepare it.
After posting the video, she got lots of reactions from Nigerians, some said is not necessary, while others said it’s demeaning.
Reacting to this,
Kaisha said:“everything l do is wrong, if you’re not with me, then leave me alone,you know you Gonna be alright” and she went further to bring Deborah out again.
This time Deborah was seen carrying a plate of Moi Moi and she asked “what is that”, while Deborah replied by opening the plate.