In the nomination list for the 63rd annual Grammy Awards which was released on Tuesday afternoon (Nov.24), Burna got a nomination with his new album, ‘Twice As Tall.’
- Kim Jong-un bans South Korean music and TV in North Korea
- Teju Babyface Showers Himself With Prayers As He Turns 42
- Davido’s babymama, Chioma fuels breakup rumour after liking controversial post
- Lebanon extends total lockdown by two weeks
- Hungary becomes first EU country to approve the use of Russian COVID-19 vaccine
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has been nominated for a Grammy Award for ‘Best Global Music Album.’
In the nomination list for the 63rd annual Grammy Awards which was released on tuesday afternoon (Nov.24), Burna got a nomination with his new album, ‘Twice As Tall.’
The 29-year-old singer was nominated in the ‘Best Global Music Album category’ alongside Antibalas (Fu Chronicles), Bebel Gilberto (Agora), Anoushka Shankar (Love Letters), and Tinariwen (Amadjar).
Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall album is his fifth studio album. He released the 15-track album on August 14, 2020.
His previous album, African Giant, was also nominated at the 62nd Grammy Awards for ‘Best World Music Album’ but he lost the award to Angélique Kidj