Flavour and his youngest baby girl who is celebrating her 2nd birthday share the same birthdays as the 23rd of November.
Popular indigenous singer, Chinedu Okoli, professionally known as Flavour is making his 37th birthday today alongside the birthday of his youngest daughter.
The singer and his youngest baby girl who is celebrating her 2nd birthday share the same birthdays as the 23rd of November.
Taking to Instagram, Kaima’s mother, Sandra Okagbue released a video of the father-daughter duo bonding.
She wrote;“On a day like this when two special people were born, twins from two different generations, father and daughter? Is there anything else more amazing? I doubt it. Happy birthday ijele worldwide happy birthday Kaima baby.”
- Earthquake hits West Sulawesi in Indonesia
- Tottenham boss running out of patience with Gareth Bale as video of Mourinho complaining about Bale to coaching staff was released
- Etinosa Idemudia Finally Unveils Her Daughter In Top Magazine Cover
- Pregnant Nigerian lady allegedly marries an old man after man who got her pregnant absconded (Photos)
- Four police officers killed, one missing after bandits attack in Kaduna