Don Jazzy said that contrary to many people’s belief, he is happy not being married at this point in his life.
- killing of Iran’s Soleimani, others listed by Donald Trump as achievements, as his tenure comes to an End
- Sea pirates arrested for kidnapping four Americans in Bayelsa
- National Guard in high demand ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration Next Week
- Sanwo-Olu gives new directives, order civil servants to work from home till Feb 1
- Last Federal Execution Of Trump Era carried out by USA
Popular Nigerian label boss, Michael Collins Ajere, professionally known as Don Jazzy has said he is happy without marriage and kids.
The iconic music producer said that contrary to many people’s belief, he is happy not being married at this point in his life.
Don Jazzy stated this during an interview with The PUNCH, while speaking on the level of fulfilment he feels.
According to him, his business is doing well and family is comfortable, so the believe that he is not happy about not being married and not having children is untrue.
The music producer noted that he is very happy currently and would only start missing children sometime in the future.
When asked if he feels fulfilled,
He said;“Pretty much, yes. I am doing well and I have a beautiful business. My family is healthy and comfortable. I know a lot of people would say because I am not married and don’t have children, that means I am not happy.
“But, I am very happy (laughs). I am not missing anything. Perhaps, in the future, I would start missing little children but for now, I am actually fine. I feel fulfilled and grateful. I thank God.”