A Nigerian lady who was dragged on social media by former presidential aide, Reno Omokri after she requested to see him in person, has broken silence.
Nigerian lady, Elegant, who was dragged by popular lawyer, Reno Omokri after she requested to see him in person has cleared the air concerning the incident.
Elegant had earlier requested to meet Reno Omokri in person, and the activist, in his response, dragged her noting that he doesn’t want to meet her.
He further said that this administration has used beautiful and endowed women to pull him down but he will never fall for it.
Elegant has however, made a video to counter his belief. She said she only requested to meet him because she loves his writeups and she loves the way he reasons.
She added that she has forgiven him and she still loves him, adding that Jesus loves him more.
“I have forgiven you. Even for dragging me, I still love you, but Jesus love you the most”, she said.
- Flavour and his youngest daughter, Kaima celebrate their birthdays (Video)
- Check Out 10 Best Netflix Movies In 2020
- Akwa Ibom Court Orders Arrest of Professor over 2019 Electoral Fraud
- Buhari blames Covid19 as cause for Nigeria’s Recession
- Ex France President Goes on Trial for Corruption