LCC Managing Director has told the Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry on Police Brutality and the Lekki massacre incident that their CCTV cameras went off around 8 pm on that fateful day
The Managing Director of Lekki Concession Company (LCC), Abayomi Omamuwasan, on Noember 3, told the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry on Police Brutality and the Lekki massacre incident, that the surveillance camera (CCTV) at the Lekki toll plaza stopped recording at about 8pm when gunshots were fired at the #EndSARS protesters on October 20.
He said the recording stopped due to network issues at the plaza at the time of the incident.
There have been conflicting reports on the number of casualties at the scene of the incident since the incident took place with a video showing men in military uniform firing at the #EndSARS protesters on October 20,2020.
Watch the video from LCC MD’s cross-examination at the judicial panel today
Read more on our News Page
- “People have gotten meaner” – BBNaija’s Anto rants about people’s disregard for mental health
- Zimbabwe loses transport minister to COVID-19
- Sri Lanka’s health minister who endorsed sorcery for COVID-19 treatment tests positive
- Adorable moment Paul Okoye’s daughter checked his body temperature via Facetime (Video)
- British tourists isolate in French Alps after 14 test positive for COVID-19