According to TMZ on Tuesday, November 3, Denise Bidot parted ways with Lil Wayne following his recent meeting with Doland Trump ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
- “I built her a school in her name and i satisfy her” – 54-year-old Man left in the dark after wife suddenly moved out with his three children
- Twitter is fun without government – Governor Ganduje’s former media aide, Salihu Yakassai ‘Dawisu’
- See the bunch of plantain Actor, Mofe Duncan bought for N6000
- Tragedy As Petrol Station Manager Is Found Dead Inside Underground Tank (Photo)
- Police Arrest Man For Having S3x With Neighbour’s Sheep
Lil Wayne’s girlfriend, Denise Bidot, has reportedly called it quits with the American rapper over his support for presidential incumbent candidate, Donald Trump.
According to TMZ on Tuesday, November 3, Bidot parted ways with Weezy following his recent meeting with Trump ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
His girlfriend, who has now deactivated her Instagram account, supposedly unfollowed Wayne before the rumored split.
TMZ reports that Lil Wayne unfollowed his estranged model girlfriend on IG as well.
The news comes less than a week after Wayne shared a photo of himself meeting with President Trump.
“Just had a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership.
“He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done,” Weezy wrote on Twitter.
Trump also spoke to reporters after the meeting.
He said; “Lil Wayne wanted a meeting.
He’s a really nice guy. Really an activist in a very positive way. And he asked for a meeting and we had the meeting. And, as you saw, the meeting went very well.”
Weezy hasn’t confirmed the split from Bidot yet.