According to TMZ on Tuesday, November 3, Denise Bidot parted ways with Lil Wayne following his recent meeting with Doland Trump ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
- Borno seeks Support from Nigerian Immigration to Curb Cross border crimes
- Rival Iraqi Protesters Clash, Six Persons Killed
- Nigerian Troops kill Suspected Armed Robber, others in Plateau
- Lady In Police Custody For Allegedly Killing Mother, Chopped Off The Head, Cuts Her To Pieces And Eats Flesh
- Traidmarc returns to Nigeria with 24-track album ‘Epilogue’
Lil Wayne’s girlfriend, Denise Bidot, has reportedly called it quits with the American rapper over his support for presidential incumbent candidate, Donald Trump.
According to TMZ on Tuesday, November 3, Bidot parted ways with Weezy following his recent meeting with Trump ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
His girlfriend, who has now deactivated her Instagram account, supposedly unfollowed Wayne before the rumored split.
TMZ reports that Lil Wayne unfollowed his estranged model girlfriend on IG as well.
The news comes less than a week after Wayne shared a photo of himself meeting with President Trump.
“Just had a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership.
“He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done,” Weezy wrote on Twitter.
Trump also spoke to reporters after the meeting.
He said; “Lil Wayne wanted a meeting.
He’s a really nice guy. Really an activist in a very positive way. And he asked for a meeting and we had the meeting. And, as you saw, the meeting went very well.”
Weezy hasn’t confirmed the split from Bidot yet.