Mike Edwards took to his Instagram page on Saturday to share a watchword which keeps him grounded.
- Young Man stabbed to death while filming a music video in London (photos)
- ”No room for laziness and unfruitfulness”- COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo backs Bishop Oyedepo over sacking of pastors
- See what Bishop David Oyedepo said after sacking multiple pastors from Winners Chapel (video)
- Taliban beheads Afghanistan interpreter for US Army as militant group dominates almost 90% of Afghan territory following US withdrawal of military troops
- Bandits kill 3 persons, set ablaze military armoured vehicle in Zamfara
Big Brother Naija season 4 ex-housemate, Mike Edwards has dished out some precious nuggets of wisdom.
The reality TV star cum entrepreneur took to his Instagram page on Saturday to share a watchword which keeps him grounded.
The watchword talks about how to stay contented at any given situation and the reality TV star felt his fans might find it useful.
Sharing a photo of himself and a young boy,
He wrote:“What I don’t have, I don’t need. What I don’t need, I don’t have.
#teachthemyoung #wisdom #thefuture #sayitwithme”